Thursday, July 2, 2009

Canada Wk with American in BiH :D

For more than 10 years, a group of Americans have come to the center to help out. They usually have a two-week seminar for the kids. They get the kids to make about 6 crafts a day, 3 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Unfortunately for the kids, the Americans could only come for a week this time. Nonetheless, we have all had a blast and learned a lot thus far.

I am also really glad that we could finally get some more supplies. (The Americans bring suitcases full of glue sticks, scissors, and other arts and craft supplies every year.)

Below are a few pictures from this week. They include my Canada Day pictures. (Since the Americans are running the show this week and we are support for them, we have decided to have an entire Canada week next week. I am very excited for that.)






(Please note I have not put my CDN DAY pics with fam and my crazy outfit yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment