Friday, April 10, 2009

BB/Intercordia Meet-and-Greet

Earlier on in the week, prospective BB students had a chance to meet Alumni and this years BB students. Before attending, I sent an informal invitation to all my University friends who are still going to be in UW next year. I was happy to see 2 of the 20 people at the meeting, and 3 others expressing an interest in the BB program. The meet-and-greet, in my eyes, was a success. After Elyse, Lisa & Elyse (people working for BB/Intercordia/the University) presented, students previously and presently enrolled in the program had the chance to speak to the prospective students about their BB experience. After a Q&A period and refreshments, I was able to speak one-on-one with Sarah, an Alumnus who went to BiH. A lot of my last-minute questions were answered, which I then relayed to the rest of my BiH group via facebook. After conversing with/visiting the blogs of 5 prior BB/Intercordia students who went to BiH, I feel A LOT more prepared for BiH.

No comments:

Post a Comment